Interested in submitting to this journal? We recommend that you review the About the Journal page for the journal's section policies, as well as the Author Guidelines. Authors need to register with the journal prior to submitting or, if already registered, can simply log in and begin the five-step process.
Manuscript Formatting Guideline
While submitting the document on JMS website,
the authors are advised to follow the following
1) Always use MS Word format. Don’t send any
tables in JPG format.
2) Always use Calibri fonts.
3) use 12 size fonts.
4) Double space the manuscript.
5) Justify the margins
6) Keep the main headings bold and in size 14.
7) No extra spaces between paragraphs.
8) Black text on white background only.